* Chelle on her Auslan performance for the Fringe is in the newspaper this week on 4th September 2019, in the Herald Sun / Moreland Leader paper! To read the article, click here
* Chelle is having a performance in the Melbourne Fringe Festival on 12th, 13th and 14th September! She will be creating Auslan sculptures on stage while she shares short stories of growing up Deaf and it will be an interactive performance where the audience will get involved in parts of the show. Her show will be at the Brunswick Mechanics Institute, and each night starts at 6.45 pm for one hour. Tickets are FREE and can be booked at this link: https://melbournefringe.com.au/event/the-auslan-movement/
* Further exciting news!!! Chelle is once again a finalist, in another art prize, the Lyn McCrea Memorial Drawing Prize at the Noosa Regional Gallery! The work for this one is the drawing of the Auslan sculptures which you will see under the Deaf Culture project page!
* Exciting news! The Auslan sculptures set Chelle created in April this year as part of the Deaf Culture project has been selected as a finalist for the Banyule Art Prize 2019! Her work will be exhibited alongside other 39 finalists in an exhibition at the Hutch Art Gallery, Ivanhoe, Victoria on 28th August until October. The opening night will be 28th August, 6 pm to 8 pm!
* Chelle is now working on a huge multi artform project about Deaf Culture, check it out at this link
* Two exhibitions will be held in November, one featuring the Cot Story in the Flow Festival in Northcote Town hall (more details will come on this soon) and one at FernArtz Gallery, in Coburg North, Melbourne and will feature new illustrative works of Baby Moon
* I'm moving into my new home with a large studio in four weeks time (November) and I'm beginning a mentorship in 2019 which will see my artworks evolve and expand in terms of mixed mediums! I am beginning works in oil paint and sculptures with wire and clay, so a lot to look forward to! Keep eyes on this space
My artworks can now be purchased at Art Lovers Australia! Click here to go to my Art Lovers purchase page
*Follow me on Bluethumb, the renowned Australian art gallery here
* Check out a fabulous article on me written by the wonderful Pack and Send who are art packing specialists. Article link here.
* I did workshops and an exhibition in Berlin in October 2017!
Link to my profile for this is HERE.
* The International Confederation of Art Critics have written a brilliant critique on my artworks! Read it here.
* Read an article on me written by Renee, Artrepreneur Coach, of Manhattan Arts International here on winning the Featured Arist!
* An article on my arts as a Deaf artist written by Carolyn Edlund of Artsy Shark here!