* Chelle is now working on a huge multi artform project about Deaf Culture, check it out at this link
* Two exhibitions will be held in November, one featuring the Cot Story in the Flow Festival in Northcote Town hall (more details will come on this soon) and one at FernArtz Gallery, in Coburg North, Melbourne and will feature new illustrative works of Baby Moon
* I'm moving into my new home with a large studio in four weeks time (November) and I'm beginning a mentorship in 2019 which will see my artworks evolve and expand in terms of mixed mediums! I am beginning works in oil paint and sculptures with wire and clay, so a lot to look forward to! Keep eyes on this space
My artworks can now be purchased at Art Lovers Australia! Click here to go to my Art Lovers purchase page
*Follow me on Bluethumb, the renowned Australian art gallery here
* Check out a fabulous article on me written by the wonderful Pack and Send who are art packing specialists. Article link here.
* I did workshops and an exhibition in Berlin in October 2017!
Link to my profile for this is HERE.
* The International Confederation of Art Critics have written a brilliant critique on my artworks! Read it here.
* Read an article on me written by Renee, Artrepreneur Coach, of Manhattan Arts International here on winning the Featured Arist!
* An article on my arts as a Deaf artist written by Carolyn Edlund of Artsy Shark here!